If you are able to recruit TWO NEW CONSULTANTS each month, AND you are able to teach and inspire your recruits to do the same, you will have a successful and lucrative Rodan + Fields business.
Let’s look at it this way: if you are able to recruit two new consultants per month and ALL of your recruits (and their recruits, and their recruits, etc.) are able to do the same, you would end up with 728 consultants underneath you by the end of six months. But let’s be real. The odds of that happening are pretty slim no matter how good you are. So looking at a worst-case scenario, let’s say that ONLY 10% of the recruits under you end up meeting your goals. Well, that’s still approximately 70 consultants. If 70 consultants recruited 140 new consultants (who purchased the Jumpstart Kit for $395) in the seventh month, you would earn at least $2100. And that’s without selling any retail product and without any bonus rewards.
If you really want to make good money with Rodan + Fields, it’s a good plan to set your goal at recruiting 2 new consultants each month for the first 6 months. This will give you a clear idea of how hard you will have to work and how much you can possibly earn.
- Consultant: Starting out, you will receive 25% retail profit.
- Qualified Consultant: When you meet a minimum monthly sales volume of $100, you promote to Qualified Consultant. Being a Qualified Consultant allows you to sponsor other consultants. As a Qualified Consultant, you receive 25% retail profit AND 10% consultant commissions (10% of what your personally sponsored consultants purchase themselves and 10% of what your personally sponsored consultants sell).
- NOTE: Most consultants choose to promote to Qualified Consultant immediately by signing up for the Consultant Replenishment Program (CRP). With the CRP, $100 worth of products (of your choosing) will be automatically delivered to you each month at wholesale prices and discounted shipping costs. Consultants either keep the products for personal use, sell the products at retail cost, or give them away as promotions.
- Executive Consultant: When you continue to meet your minimum monthly sales volume of $100 AND your team of personally sponsored consultants meets a minimum monthly sales volume of $600, you promote to Executive Consultant. As an Executive Consultant, you receive 25% of retail profit, 15% from your team of personally sponsored consutants, plus 5% commissions from the teams that they build.
- 5 Levels of Executive Consultant: There are five levels of Executive Consultant, each with additional commissions, bonuses, and overrides.
For a complete breakdown, take a look at the PDF of the Full Compensation Plan. The last page of the PDF has an nice overview.